Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Catholic Women’s Conference! Your service will help make it a beautiful day for the women who attend. Please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know which of the items below you’d like to help with. Our Volunteers Coordinator will follow up with you. Please note the Volunteer Discount policy below. Thank you!
Friday, October 25 – (Set-up, 9am-4pm at the Shrine)
- Stuffing hospitality bags
- Setting up name tags for check-in
- Decorating cafeteria
- Setting up rooms
Saturday, October 26 (Conference Day!)
- Morning, 7am-9am: Assist with conference check-in (English and/or Spanish)
- Morning, 7am-9am: In the parking lot, greet the arriving women and provide directions
- Help give directions during conference breaks
- Help manage confession lines
- Help direct crowd flow during lunch
Volunteer Discount Policy
Volunteers who commit to serving for a total of 5 or more hours over the course of Friday (set-up) and/or Saturday (conference day) are eligible for the Volunteer Discount on conference registration. The Volunteers Coordinator will give you a discount code to use when registering yourself for the conference. If you volunteer for less than 5 hours, please kindly register at the regular rate. All volunteers who plan to attend the conference should register for the conference at catholicwomensconference.org/registration. Thank you!