Welcome! The Catholic Women’s Conference is a unique event designed for all Catholic women – married, single, and consecrated. The mission of the conference is three-fold: to invite women into a personal and transformative encounter with Jesus Christ, to form women in the truth about their feminine genius, and to equip women to be a leaven for the world, living their feminine gifts in service to the family, the Church and all aspects of society.
2020 Catholic Women’s Conference
Save the Date!
Saturday, October 24, 2020
Sign up to receive a notification when registration opens!
Join the “Catholic Women Archdiocese of Philadelphia” email list by clicking the button here:
2019 Conference follow-up
What a joy it was to be with you at the 2019 conference! Thank you so much for the gift of your presence at the conference. Here are a few follow-up items that we wanted to share based on a number of requests we received at the conference:
- List of Renunciations & Acts of Faith from Meghan Cokeley’s keynote
Click this link to view the conference photos taken by our awesome photographer, Amy.
Links to ministries and events run by our speakers:
- You Are Made New ministry (De Yarrison)
- EWTN’s Morning Glory radio show (Gloria Purvis)
- Catholic Life Institutes (Susan Brinkmann)
- Ladies Love Life Conference Nov 16 (Dr. Monique Ruberu)
- Sisters of Life
- Legacy of Life Foundation (Marie Joseph)
- Office for the New Evangelization (Meghan Cokeley)
“For God and before God, the human being is always unique and unrepeatable, somebody thought of and chosen from eternity, someone called and identified by his own name.”
–Pope St. John Paul II, Urbi et Orbi, Christmas 1978