2020 Catholic Women’s Conference
Save the Date!
Saturday, October 24, 2020
2019 Conference follow-up
What a joy it was to be with you on Saturday! Thank you so much for the gift of your presence at the conference. If you registered a group, please kindly forward this email to the women in your group!
Here are a few follow-up items that we wanted to share based on a number of requests we received at the conference:
- List of Renunciations & Acts of Faith from Meghan Cokeley’s keynote
Click this link to view the conference photos taken by our awesome photographer, Amy. Feel free to upload a few of your own photos from the conference to this link (max of 5 per person, please!).
Links to ministries and events run by our speakers:
- You Are Made New ministry (De Yarrison)
- EWTN’s Morning Glory radio show (Gloria Purvis)
- Catholic Life Institutes (Susan Brinkmann)
- Ladies Love Life Conference Nov 16 (Dr. Monique Ruberu)
- Sisters of Life
- Legacy of Life Foundation (Marie Joseph)
- Office for the New Evangelization (Meghan Cokeley)
“For God and before God, the human being is always unique and unrepeatable, somebody thought of and chosen from eternity, someone called and identified by his own name.”
–Pope St. John Paul II, Urbi et Orbi, Christmas 1978