Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Catholic Women’s Conference! Your service will help make it a beautiful day for the women who attend. Please send us an email and let us know which of the items below you’d like to help with. Our Volunteer Coordinator will follow up with you. Please note the Volunteer Discount policy below. Thank you!
Want to volunteer? Send an email to our Volunteer Coordinator, Martha, at email@example.com.
Friday, October 21 (Set-up, 10am-2pm at the Shrine)
- Stuffing hospitality bags
- Setting up tables and chairs
- Setting up name tags for check-in
- Decorating the cafeteria
Saturday, October 22 (Conference Day!)
- Morning, 7am-9am: Assist with conference check-in in the cafeteria (English and/or Spanish)
- Morning, 7am-9am: In the parking lot, greet the arriving women and provide directions
- “On call” all day: Registered nurses, EMTs or doctors who are willing to be on call during the conference to handle a medical emergency if needed
- Help give directions during conference breaks
- Help manage confession lines
- Help direct crowd flow during lunch
Volunteer Discount Policy
Volunteers who serve for a total of 2 or more hours over the course of Friday (set-up) and/or Saturday (conference day) are eligible for the Volunteer Discount on conference registration. The Volunteers Coordinator will give you a discount code to use when registering yourself for the conference. If you volunteer for less than 2 hours, please kindly register at the regular rate. All volunteers who plan to attend the conference should register for the conference at catholicwomensconference.org/registration. Thank you!