We look forward to spending the day with you at CWC 2019! Please see below for information about registering for the conference as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
- General Admission: $55.00
- Groups of 5 or more: $45.00
- College Students: $20.00
- Religious Sisters/Consecrated Women: $15.00
Scholarships are available for women in financial need. To request a scholarship, please send an email to email@example.com.
Important registration notes:
- This conference is expected to sell out in mid-September.
- Advance registration is required. No walk-ins, please.
- Sorry, no refunds after October 10.
- Tickets will not be issued for this event. Once you complete your online registration, you will receive an email receipt confirming your registration. If you do not receive an email receipt, check to make sure you have fully completed your online registration.
Are tickets required to get in? Tickets are not required for the conference. If you have completed your registration (you will receive an email receipt in your inbox), name tags will be printed for each name included in your registration. Name tags will be picked up during check-in on the day of the conference. All attendees should check-in under their own last name, even if attending as a group, provided that the names were included in the registration form.
Can I mail-in my registration with cash or check? Payment with cash or check is available upon request. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a mail-in registration form.
Registering more than one person? Be sure to include the names of all additional attendees in your registration so we can print them a name tag for conference check-in. There is a section in the electronic registration form where you can add the names of other women you are registering – look for the green button! If you aren’t able to send the names to us by October 10, your guests can check-in under your last name. Thank you!
Large group registration? If you are registering a large group of 10 or more women, you may use the Large Group Registration Form. You may submit one check or individual checks using this form. Mailing instructions can be found on the form.
Registering for the Spanish Track? Use the online registration link to register for the Spanish track, selecting “Sesión en español” for your registration. Visit the Spanish track page for more information. Questions? Contact email@example.com, 215-667-2820.
Do catechists and teachers get a credit? One elective or annual update credit for catechetical certification will be granted to catechists and school teachers of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia for full day attendance.
What is included in the cost of registration?
- Nationally acclaimed keynote speakers
- Breakout sessions on specialized topics
- Welcome bag
- Door prizes
- Light morning refreshments
Parking is free!