We look forward to spending the day with you at CWC 2020! Please see below for information about registering for the conference as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
Conference Registration: At this time, it is still uncertain whether it will be possible to hold the 2020 Catholic Women’s Conference due to COVID19 restrictions. We hope to make a decision later this summer and we will either open registration or postpone the event. Please click here to sign up for our email lists to receive updates about the women’s conference.
Thank you for your patience!
Sign up to receive a notification when registration opens! Join the “Catholic Women Archdiocese of Philadelphia” email list by clicking the button here:
- General Admission:
- Groups of 5 or more:
- College Students:
- Religious Sisters/Consecrated Women:
Scholarships are available for women in financial need. To request a scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important registration notes:
- This conference is expected to sell out in mid-September.
- Advance registration is required. No walk-ins, please.
- Sorry, no refunds after October 10.
- Registrations are transferable. If you are unable to attend the conference and find someone to come in your place…
- Before October 10, please email us the name of the person taking your place and we will create a name tag for them, replacing yours.
- After October 10, please have that person check-in at the conference under your last name. They can make their own name tag at the Help Desk.
- Tickets will not be issued for this event. Once you complete your online registration, you will receive an email receipt confirming your registration. If you do not receive an email receipt, check to make sure you have fully completed your online registration.
Are tickets required to get in? Tickets are not required for the conference. If you have completed your registration (you will receive an email receipt in your inbox), name tags will be printed for each name included in your registration. Name tags will be picked up during check-in on the day of the conference. All attendees should check-in under their own last name, even if attending as a group, provided that the names were included in the registration form.
Can I mail-in my registration with cash or check? Payment with cash or check is available upon request. Email email@example.com to request a mail-in registration form.
Registering more than one person? Be sure to include the names of all additional attendees in your registration so we can print them a name tag for conference check-in. There is a section in the electronic registration form where you can add the names of other women you are registering – look for the green button! If you aren’t able to send the names to us by October 10, your guests can check-in under your last name. Thank you!
Large group registration? If you are registering a large group of 10 or more women, you may use the Large Group Registration Form. You may submit one check or individual checks using this form. Mailing instructions can be found on the form.
Registering for the Spanish Track? Use the online registration link to register for the Spanish track, selecting “Sesión en español” for your registration. Visit the Spanish track page for more information. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-667-2820.
Do catechists and teachers get a credit? One elective or annual update credit for catechetical certification will be granted to catechists and school teachers of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia for full day attendance.
Need to cancel? We are able to refund your registration fee until October 10. After October 10, we are not able to issue refunds. However, registrations are transferable. Please see the instructions above regarding the transfer of registrations.
What is included in the cost of registration?
- Nationally acclaimed keynote speakers
- Breakout sessions on specialized topics
- Welcome bag
- Door prizes
- Light morning refreshments
Parking is free!